Monday, August 8, 2011

Long Time, No Update

It's been a long while since I've updated, mostly due to the fact that it's been a long time since I've raced. My goal of running all Running Fit Events in 2011 will not be realized, as I missed two races (Dances with Dirt Devil's Peak and Pterodactyl Triathlon) due to needed to devote more time to my preliminary exam. I'm still aiming to finish all of the remaining races, with the intent of picking up the two I missed this year in 2012.

Race Results from The Legend 1/2 Marathon:

Time: 2:02:43 (9:22 pace)
Place: 25 of 196
AG: 5 of 17

The race didn't go quite as well as I had hoped, but I didn't take into account heat and humidity when setting my pace goals. There is really nothing to do when the weather is bad, besides to hydrate property and to change your expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment