Thursday, December 15, 2011

Great Reward

I linked my last post to the "Head Goat" of Running Fit and he rewarded me with 2 free race entries and a Running Fit Gift card. So awesome. Then I got a letter and certificate from more of the Running Fit Adventure crew with a free entry in to the Triceratops triathlon. I love Running Fit. I'm going to frame and hang up my certificate to remind myself I'm pretty cool on those days I'm just not feeling it.

Unfortunately, I just haven't been feeling it this past week. I acquired a horrible cold. It's quite hard to decide when it's better for you to workout and when it's better for you to rest. I took more time off than usual this illness because my throat was painfully sore and I couldn't bear the thought of passing more oxygen past the irritated skin than absolutely necessary. I'm feeling significantly improved this week and eager to get back to the bike, swim, run, core, and yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment